Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cross Stitch Temple

When it was time for me to do one of my really big 10 hour projects to get my young women's medallion, I chose to do a cross stitch of the San Diego temple. A young Women's adviser bought the string for me and gave me the pattern and the fabric. It now hangs in my bathroom.


Let me tell you, I had no idea what I was doing on this project. It took me probably 20 times longer than it should have. My stitches are all going different ways, and the white is a little it yellowish in color because I didn't wash my hands before stitching. I stitched with the wrong color for one portion, and instead of un-picking it I chose to just stitch on top of it in the correct color. It was a mess, but I love it. It is the beginnings of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment